- Our Ambila & Ebony wooden watches are built to last and will give you, your money’s worth. You can rely on these watches day and night because the the self winding movement technology.
- Due to the transparent body, the mechanical gears are visible underneath the surface of the dial.
- Made with a robust combination of ebony and ambila wood. These watches are sturdy and durable. The dials are made using scratch resistant tempered glass.
- Perfect for daily wear - splash and rain resistant feature.
- Adjustable Band
- The double fold clasp fitted onto the bands of our Ambila and Ebony wooden watches allows for the perfect fit.
- Free link bands adjustment tool for any wrist size.
Ambila and ebony are a beautiful combination; the dark tones of ebony contrast beautifully with the light brown and cream shades of ambila.
Makes the perfect gift.
- Jewel Bearing: 18 Jewels
- Power Reserve: 36 Hours
- Frequency: 21,600 BPH
- Accuracy: +/-3 Seconds/Day
Dimensions & Materials
- Wood Frame: 5.9 cm (2.32 in)
- Glass Face: 4.8 cm (1.89 in)
- Frame Thickness: 1.1 cm (0.43 in)
- Band Width: 2.3 cm (0.91 in)
- Frame Material: Ambila & Ebony/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Ambila & Ebony
- Tempered Glass/Scratch Proof